Studio Blog Day One:



Hey everybody.
My sort-of annual tradition is to spend the week between Christmas and New Years working on my latest solo CD. Last year it produced the best selling (and by that I mean we gave 10 away for free) "Between The Trees". Stepping into the studio always seems so depressing, because you have to listen to your mistakes over and over again, and so I feel the perfect partner for this project is the failblog videos from youtube.



I started today by tracking the guitar parts. I have finished everything on my list, but I'm in a weird place because I'm in love with about half the songs, and half of them feel like this:



Tomorrow I'm heading back into the studio to lay down some drums and bass. Depending on how that goes, there may be vocals later in the week.

Off to watch TV. Later gators.

J

0 comments: