Another Surprise Book!

Hey everybody,
So a couple of weeks ago, I did some recording with a student who wanted to audition for Governor's School. As someone who loves recording and recording technology, I really did it so I could have a bit of fun. However, I was really surprised when this student's parents sent me a Barnes and Noble gift card to thank me. And lately, I have been super crazy in love with books.
(Burried)
So I picked up a couple of books:









So I began reading this last one, Dialogues with Silence while I was waiting on Sarah's perscription at the Giant Eagle. Turns out, it's a phenominal book. I really didn't want to get to the front of the line, because it would ultimately mean putting the book down. Maybe I'll have another week with two books finished. Only time will tell!

Godspeed,

Jason

0 comments: