Sunday Morning Post-Game: Can You Hear Me Now?

http://www.tvgasm.com/shows/images/kidnation/verizon/verizon.jpg
Greetings friends, and welcome to my Sunday morning post-game post.
Today I was leading worship with the Adult Team (which needs a decidedly cooler name), so my experience was all on the music end. I also had the joy of having our good friend Ben play with us, which also meant I had to be up at 6 AM to drive to his house and get him. http://www.whatswrongwithyou.co.uk/userimages/tired2.jpg
We set up the sound system, including what has become a ridiculous guitar set up for me these days. It's really starting to be the difference for me between being a guy with a guitar to being a guy who knows a little bit about what he's doing with a guitar. Though this photo was taken on Christmas eve, it pretty well represents the new guitar set up at the Bridge. Sheer awesomeness.
 
Ed had the hill this week. He spoke about our new years resolutions being a bit too self-centered. I couldn't agree more. Easily the most striking part was when Ed did a search of the word resolution in the Bible, and only found it in reference to Jesus resolutely working his way to Jerusalem, where ultimately he would give himself for us. Ed's getting really good at preaching. Honestly, it's nice to be at a place where I know no matter who's preaching I'm going to be challenged, and leave the place feeling lifted up.
Still reading Coffeehouse. Maybe I'll be done tomorrow?
Godspeed,
Jason



Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments: