Your opinion.

Ok people. It's game time.
Ed and I play each other this week in fantasy football. Statistically, this game means absolutely nothing. However, for the sake of pride, we have decided this is the game of the century.
So, we would be super appreciative of your comments as to who you think will win below. As the guy who's coming in as an underdog, I feel the need to tell you that projections are merely that, projections.
Comment below, and we'll see what happens!
Godspeed,

Jason

Helpful Edit: Forgot to tell you. Ed is Trample the Weak, I am Hurtle the Dead.

Comment away!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

As the first poster, I would like to influence all of your decisions...this game is in the bag...vote for me.

-ed

SarahFett said...

I'm gonna have to vote for my hubby! Go J! (Ed, please don't play pranks on me.)

:) Sarah

Anonymous said...

Are you serious? don't you guys ever work? Stop playing games and crack open a bible or commentary or something! What kind of youth pastors are you!

- jay

ps I'm cheer for the open who gets the most points!

www.jayhigham.com ; p

shallowfrozenwater said...

i'd love to comment cuz i love me the fantasy sports (especially hockey and baseball) ... but i can't see your rosters.

Unknown said...

Click the image. Those are our rosters for the week.

Anonymous said...

I vote for H the D. Don't ask me if I know about sports though! P.S. You forgot to mention Zoe in your thankful thing!

Ben said...

ed