Snow Day!

Hey everybody!
Sorry I haven't been blogging as much as I would like. Such is the life of a church worker around Christmas time I think.

Some things I've been working on:

  1. A final (maybe?) show for Everyday Giant. If you're not doing anything, come check us out on New Years Eve at South Minster Church in Mt. Lebanon at 7:00. Who knows with this band when we'll play again, so get this chance in while you can!
  2. A new band. Ben and I have been working with some friends on a new worship type band. It's really in the formation stages, but just to get the word out there if you are a youth pastor in need of a worship band for a retreat or special service or something, let me know. It's going to be off the hook!
  3. Related to #2, I have been writing new songs like a mad man.
  4. Christmas Eve service at the Bridge. I promise it's going to be fantastic! We might even set off some fireworks. Just kidding.
  5. A college prep seminar. This is something that's been banging around in my head for quite a while, and I have some friends who are excited about it to help out. There will be a lot more on this later.
  6. Being a good husband, and cleaning around the house.
And it just so happens, we're kind of snowed in today, so I've got some free time to work on all of this stuff. What are you working on this Christmas Season?

Godspeed,

Jason


0 comments: