Wednesday Night Post-Game: Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrtay!

Hey friends. Here's the post-game report:
Cafe Time
Nothing too monumental. I spent most of my time chasing Jr. High boys out of the freshly re-modeled game room because of their refusal to obey the "no food or drink" policy. Some kids just don't listen.
(Problem Child)
I was a little bit out of it for Cafe time, as I was also setting up for the night's GLOW Service. Pretty distracted...
Game
For a game, we did our yearly white elephant gift exchange. I'm not certain, but I think the balloon punching bag was my favorite. Not for it's overall value, but it won it for me when someone said "look, a colostomy bag!"
(gross)
Really from there it was just chill out time. Ian Kristy Curt and I played at GLOW that night, and there was a scripture that just sucked the wind right out of me:

See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands (Isaiah 49:16)

Chew on that a little bit this holiday season!
Till next time,
J

0 comments: