Photoblog part two! And a question!

More photos!
Me outside of Keith and Em's house. Trying to look fabulous. Failing...
After that, we went to the national zoo to look at lights and some animals. What follows are the only photos that turned out, and the captions I thought of while I was taking them...
Behind the times..

Not good at night photos...
Really not good at night photos..
Our lovely ladies!
Voyeurism...

Pictures of the picture takers...

Just clap your hands...

The following is a lesson in Ape Etiquette...

DON'T STARE AT THE APES!!!!

For Ian.

Gingerbread hot tub...
It was good times at the zoo.
Right now I'm working on my next sermon for the Bridge, which is going to revolve around Jesus being the prince of peace. I wonder (if of course anyone reads this), what are the things you need to be at peace with this season?
Comment away, and I'll post as I'm writing.
Godspeed,
Jason

0 comments: