Inbetween




Ok, I'm posting a bit more than usual today for a bunch of reasons. For starters, I am trying out different blog post editors, to see which one is going to work the best for me. I think I've found it, so I'll try to chill out a little bit after this. Because the other reason I'm posting so much is that I'm super bored here on my day off.

Actually, I have a sinking suspicion that this whole week is going to be fairly boring. While I'm preaching this Sunday at the Bridge, I don't have anything else to work on. There's no Veritas this week, so I don't have any of that stuff to prepare for. No J and Ed Variety Show. No extra movie clips. No last minute talks. Next week we're taking off for the Alive Festival, but we've done an unbelievable job of getting ready for that early. We really do seem to have all of our ducks in a row. So even after my day off is over, I will still have very little to do.

I am stuck between the insanity of the school year and the insanity of the summer, and I'm surounded by nothingness.

I suppose I could always clean the house...


1 comments:

SarahFett said...

Cleaning the house is a wonderful idea! ;)