The Book and the Poll Two: Electric Boogaloo.

Hello everybody!
Right now, if I've done this right, I'm sitting on the T making my way downtown for the Stanley Cup Parade! But, because I have some slightly larger plans ahead of me, and I promised I would use Monday mornings to poll you the faithful readers, I set this up to be a timed post. If technology is for me, this will all go together swimmingly!

So, here's today's question:

What was your favorite non-musical worship moment? A prayer station, a sermon that spoke to you, that cute girl you used to sit next to? Lemme know!

More this afternoon!

Godspeed,

J


2 comments:

SarahFett said...

Answer to poll question: Laughter and meaningful conversation with good friends and family.

SarahFett said...

Not during a worship service, obviously!