Wednesday Night Post-Game: Back in Action

(I defy you to listen to get that song out of your head. It's been in mine all day)
Greetings faithful readers. 
Last night was the stuff that crappy Disney sports movies are made of. My star player was in India. I was (as previously posted) a bit tired and out of the loop. It was worship night (traditionally a bit more work involved than a standard Veritas). I was going to need to summon all of Coach Bombay's strength to win this one. 
But all kidding aside, last night was a really great night. We worshipped with the JAM kids for the first time, and they were a lot better behaved that I would have imagined them being. They were awesome. I was also pretty proud of our youth worship team, who have really come together over last weekend's retreat and have gotten their A-Game on. 
For a talk last night, three of our students gave a presentation on their trip to the Dominican. It was stupendous! The girls did a really good job, and had a lot to back their talk up with. It was good stuff.
We did a couple of prayer stations that I want to tell you about, but I'm going to save that for another post. 
I'm just so excited that a night of worship is really all that's required to get me out of my slump. Seeing the kids respond the the call of God the way they did last night was excellent, and I say again to everyone in this business that the kids minister to us more than we ever minister to them. 
Another weekend at Camp Harmony coming up. More on this later!
PS, you want to see unbridled joy? Take a look at this from last night's game:
Astounding.
Godspeed,
Jason

0 comments: