Road Trip!

Hello friends!
Been a while since I hoped on and did any blogging! This week we're going to change all that, as I'll be headed to the national worship leaders conference in Leewood Kansas. I am hoping beyond all hope that Leewood is actually a pretty legit place to hang out, but my expectations are not high...

All the same, I'm very excited about the conference! I'll be headed down with good friend and co-conspirator Curt Scott. Chance of getting lost: 110%. But I've spent the last couple of days looking at the schedule we're going to partake in, and I'm having a difficult time figuring out how I'm going to fit in all the seminars I want to go to. It should be tons of fun! Plus, this guy's going to be there:

Errr...um...I meant this guy:

Yeah, that's it. Crowder. Plus Vicki Beeching, and Matt Maher, and all kinds of other people in this buisness whom I respect a bunch.

And so I'll be live blogging from the conference, hopefully updating after each seminar. Heading down with my iPhone and my new MacBook makes that a little bit more reliable, if a certain someone would decide to allow tethering it would be even more reliable...

So for now I'm going to hit up Starbucks and lead worship at the Bridge. I'll update tonight with some info about the beautiful town of Leewood. Till then,

Godspeed,

J


0 comments: