Back in the saddle and some prayer requests!

Guy On A Buffalo

Hello friends!

Just like the guy on a buffalo, I am back in the saddle. The Christmas/New Years break is over, and so we have returned to our offices and returned to youth ministry.

To be honest, I really missed it! We still have one more week before we start back to Veritas, but even today with several planning meetings and dreaming and brainstorming sessions, the blood is starting to flow again. I was actually thinking today that I could really go for an excellent retreat, the kind where kids are opening up and late-night deep discussions are happening all over the campsite. We have a few of those opportunities coming up, so I don't think I'll be disappointed!

But I was also thinking today that there are several among us out there who are coming back and perhaps wish they weren't. I know there are several youth workers out there who are starting to feel the slow pains of burnout. And so this evening, my prayers are with you. I pray that you find the encouragement you need to keep going. I pray that God would open up new doors and new possibilities to you in the near future, and that God would allow you to see all the ways in which the seeds your planting are starting to grow.

If there's anything specific I can pray for you for, please feel free to post it here in the comments.

It's great to be back everybody!

Godspeed,

J

0 comments: