Photographs

After a wild night of not sleeping, I am trying to keep myself awake long enough to ensure that I will sleep tonight. So I'm killing time by watching CSI:


and thinking about photography. I'm sure we all take photos of our youth ministry, but we've run into a problem that might be of interest to the community at large.


^
|
|
Angry parent.

Our church does not want to place photos on any of our websites without prior permission from parents to publish their child's photo. However, we're having an impossible time getting parents to turn in the appropriate forms.


Maybe they're lost in the pile of papers on their desks.


Maybe they're lazy.


Maybe their kids eat the paper.

Whatever the reason is, I sometimes feel like on this one I am fighting an uphill battle. 



0 comments: