The Unbelievable Mess of Chick-Fil-A

Chick fil a spicy chicken sandwich

I never in my life thought it would come to this. Sure, I have read Orwell's 1984, and kind of assumed we were headed toward a dark place. I just never in my wildest dreams thought it would come to this, that the whole nation could be up in arms and brought to a screeching halt by...

...a chicken sandwich?

Seriously? My choice in lunch might actually be making a political statement? Or even worse/harder to believe, my waffle fries could be signaling a stance on my religious views? My relationship with Christ could be impacted by a yogurt parfait?

Perhaps we're missing something here...

Read the rest of my article here. More J-Blog tomorrow!

UPDATE: Perry Noble, who gave an INSPIRED talk at the National Youth Workers Convention a few years ago, says what I said only better. Read his version here

0 comments: