Hitting the blog reset button

Hello friends!

We seem to go through this every now and again, don't we? I get a little bit bored with what I'm working on at the J-Blog, forget to post, and then go months and months without anything showing up. Eventually, a reset post like this one will appear. Sorry about all that!

But we are indeed about to push the reset button, and try to get the blog back to what it's supposed to be about: Youth Ministry. I think we got a little bit lost when I was essentially writing through my devotions for you guys, as if any of you were the least bit interested in what was going on in my head. Plus, let's face it, we were doomed from the start to get through a 30 part series. I don't have that kind of attention span.

So here we are. Back to the basics. I have a couple of post ideas, and I'll try to get one or two going this afternoon, just in time for the rush hour drive!

Godspeed,

Jason


0 comments: